Dr White is regularly engaged to conduct presentations, workshops and training to a broad range of groups including legal and mental health practitioners, insurance companies, case workers and students. She is able to combine her forensic and neuropsychological skills to provide high quality training on a diverse range of topics across both clinical and legal settings. Click here to find out more about Dr White.
- Presentations: 1-2 hours duration covering a specific topic or intense small group training
- Workshops: ½ and Full Day services for small to large groups, for example working with case managers to understand client needs
- Tailored bespoke training packages unique to your organisation’s needs.
Example Topics include:
- What is neuropsychology and when is it useful?
- Information about a particular condition e.g. Traumatic Brain Injury, Dementia
- Communicating with clients who have cognitive impairment
- Forensic psychology assessments and report writing
- Understanding complex client needs and behaviours